A Little Bit Country A Little Bit Rock And Roll

RCA Studio B in Nashville
I think it was Donny and Marie who sang I'm a little bit country and you're a little bit rock and roll?
Well that's what we saw on our visit to Nashville. From RCA Studio B to The Country Music Hall of Fame, to a walk through the city's main street including avoiding those pedal bar cars. Nashville is one unique city. The RCA tour where Elvis recorded was the highlight for me. Elvis, Chet Atkins, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Dolly Parton to name just a few who recorded here. The story of Elvis recording "Are You Lonesome Tonight" and the recording went through the night , in the dark, (Elvis wanted the room dark)  until he got it just right. Just a terrific tour. I highly recommend it.

The slideshow above are just a few snaps with my Iphone of RCA Studio B and the Hall.
Enjoy. From here we head to the Gulf Shores of Alabama!







Comments