Relaxing Is NOT Hard To Do

Yesterday morning started out as quiet as the day before as we waited for the marine repairman to arrive. By 11:30 we said the hell with it and left. Elliot's trim tabs on the boat were not working and it seemed that the fluid needed to be added. We set out for West Marine and I got what I needed as BA shopped the dollar store! After lunch at Sam and Omie's we stopped quickly at Kitty Hawk Kites and then at Harris Teeter to pick up some extras for supper. Upon arriving back we saw that the marine repairman had been in to fix the boat so I picked up some extra fuel, added the fluid to the trim tabs, and off I went for a test ride. When I reached the Albemarle Sound I opened it up and found all to be ok including the trim tabs so off I went to Roanoke Island and the Town Of Manteo. After calling BA from there I cruised around before departing for home and an evening of salad, filet mignon and some sauvignon blanc.

Comments